Nidri (Nydri) Lefkada- Hire a Car at Nidri Lefkas- Nidri Port- Perigiali Lefkada- Rent a Moto
Nidri Car Rental
Nidri is the second largest and most cosmopolitan resort of the island. It is located in the Central Eastern side of Lefkada, the distance of Lefkas town is 16km, in a picturesque area with beautiful views over the Scorpios island (owned by Aristotele Onassis) Meganissi and other small islands. From the port of the village, there are daily trips to the most beautiful beaches of Lefkas and all the areas mentioned above.
The port of Nidri (Nydri) is daily connected by ferry from/to Kefalonia (Fiskardo), Ithaca and Meganisi. In general, Nidri is chosen by boat travelers, as it has safe port and a modern Marina and boat Shelter.
On the main street and the harbor, visitors can find souvenir shops, supermarkets, confectioneries, bakeries, fine restaurants, taverns and nightclubs. Also, in the center there is a bank, health center, post office and several gas stations.
The beautiful waterfalls are located very close to our resort and impress even the most discerning visitor. Our business provides all kinds of tourist information to make your holiday on the island even more pleasant.
- Small Class Cars (Fiat Panda, Volkswagen Up),
- Middle Class Cars (Nissan Micra, Opel Corsa, Volkswagen Polo e.t.c.),
- High Class Cars (Suzuki Baleno, Fiat Typo, Nissan Note),
- SUV Car (Volkswagen T-Roc, T-Cross),
- Automatic cars (Nissan Micra, Volkswagen Polo),
- 7-seater- Mini Van (Nissan Evalia). (check our fleet)
Nidri Car rental offers the best price, no hidden or extra costs, fast and clear contract and free delivery of your car or motorbike at your hotel.
- Thanks to our excellent professionalism, we have clients from all over the world, with whom we then acquire relationships not only of trust but also of friendship.
- We service you with courtesy and responsibility and we have the pleasure to recommend the most beautiful sights of the island!
- Contact us online for any information or advice. We will be happy to contact you personally.